Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Love Week - God's Love

A normal wednesday night in Mobile, Alabama equals spending the evening at the Rock of Mobile (our church!). We have really grown to love our new church and have grown immensely in our relationships with God since starting their. One of the multitudes of topics that I have learned so much more about is about is God's love for us. I especially have a new understanding of how immense it is.

This fact is often overlooked but God gave his ONE AND ONLY SON to die for us, sinners, in order for us to be saved. Guys, he sacrificed his only son, gave him up to die, just so we could have a chance to be with him for eternity. Take a moment to think about that. If that isn't the definition of love, I don't know what is.

And now because of the ultimate sacrifice we can belong to him and be called his children. This is what I love!!! The love that is able to exist between us and the Father is amazing. I wish it on everyone is the world because it is soooo amazing. It is amazing to just feel that love because it is one like no other. I like to think of 1 Corinthians 13 (the looooove chapter :)) when picturing God's love. I encourage you to read the whole chapter while picturing the greatness of his love. One good verse from this chapter:


1 Corinthians 13:3 - Even if I dole out all that I have [to the poor in providing] food, and if I surrender my body to be burned or in order that I may glory, but have not love (God's love in me), I gain nothing


Also when we believe in that love it enables us to do so many amazing things through him. Are you starting to see the greatness?! I could go on forever and ever!! I love this topic of love ;) I hope that you are all able to experience what I have been able to experience with my Savior!

Lastly I just want to say that I love all of my readers out there and I am thankful for all of you! :)

Breanna Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments