Monday, June 13, 2011

Like an Avalanche

Happy Music Monday!! I finally get to write about another song :) While I was home in Minny my brother HAD to burn me this new CD he had been listening to because he said he thought it was amazing. Well I am very glad he did because now I have it on repeat!! It is the new Hillsong - Aftermath album that was released in February and oh. my. goodness. Wowee is it a good one!!! My favorite song right now is "Like an Avalanche". Guys, it moves my heart every single time I listen to it. The words are so powerful and speak so much truth. I just can't get over how great of a song it is!! I am currently a little obsessed if you can't tell..



Savior and Friend
Breathing Your life into my heart
Your word is the lamp unto my path
Forever I'm humbled by Your love...

TAKE MY LIFE
TAKE ALL THAT I AM
WITH ALL MY HEART I WILL LOVE YOU
TAKE MY HEART
TAKE ALL THAT I HAVE
JESUS HOW I ADORE YOU

It is like singing a love song to Jesus (which are my favoritest ever!!). And a singing commitment of your love to him.. MAN O MAN! Ok I am stopping now because I am sure you get the point :)

As we speak I am making those lemon-cranberry scones with Nana, those ones I talked about yesterday. They are smelling delicious! I will let you know how it goes :)

Have a great start to your week!!

Breanna Mae

ps.. If anyone has been trying to look up the website I have written on my sign.. it does not exist yet!! So don't try too hard ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments