Monday, February 28, 2011

Music Monday

Hey guys! Hope everyone had a great weekend. Ours was so needed and soooo relaxing and so fun! Really it was everything we could ask for :) Just jam packed with good things. One highlight was stopping at the outlet mall on the way to the condo and finding the hubs a button-up long-sleeve shirt from kenneth cole for $8. Yes, you read that right. That is what I like to call a steal!!

This weeks Music Monday feature RED who just came out with a new album this month called "Until We Have Faces." They seriously rock. out. The song I have chosen is "Best Is Yet to Come". Listen below!

I like to work out to their music because it is so hardcore it gets me motivated :)

Today's post is gonna be short and sweet because school is in full gear this week BUT I need your opinions!! I have been thinking about changing the name of my blog to better fit this season of my life.. Thinking about "Everyday Alabama"... What do ya think???

Breanna Mae

2 comments:

Lovely Comments