Sunday, March 6, 2011

Showing off!

This week Brittany at Mrs. Yellow Ribbon is hosting a Show Me Your Rings link party!! I thought it was a super sweet idea so I decided to join :) So here is mine!
THE engagement ring :)

Both of our rings

and once again!


Did you look at rings together?
Not right away, because I love surprises. So he found one on his own at first, which I later found out about. Then we decided that I am so specific that it would probably be best if I go look at them. They are definitely an investment. Oofta!

Do you like your ring? Did you from the beginning?...and be honest!
Yes! I LOVED how my engagement ring sparkled. :) The band I actually designed myself and had made custom, so needless to day yes I also loved that very much.

How often do you wear your rings?
I hate taking off my rings. I only do if I absolutely have to.

Do you clean your rings?
My smart hubby bought insurance for my ring so I have to bring my ring in for a check up every 6 months and they also clean it and polish it. Its the best!

What went through your mind the very first time you saw your ring?
When I got my engagement ring I was disbelief at the fact that I was FINALLY getting married to the man of my dreams. When I saw my band for the first time I thought, "Can we just get married now because I don't wanna take this off.."


Breanna Mae

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to comment and for following!! It truly means so much to me!

    You have an adorable blog! Minnesota to Alabama is a huge change!!! But I am sure you will grow to love Alabama though and it will feel like home before you know it!

    ~Ashley
    www.simplydesigning.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/simplydesigning

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! :) Such a happy thing... we love our rings too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of all the rings! I just posted my rings flipflopcombatboots.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Bre! Ria was my PA for our wedding. :) She is fabulous. Although she is the BEST photographer, she did not take our pics! So glad you are following. :) Can't wait to get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! I'm meeting with Joni Wednesday about my band :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments