Monday, August 1, 2011

IM BAAAAAACKKKK!!!

Hey friends!!!! I feel like I haven't been around for an eternity!! Life has been craaazzzzay around here for the last few weeks. Between traveling, spending time with friends and family, or running errands, our life has been pretty full so I decided it was probably the right time to take a break from blogging. But don't worry, I am back now!! :)

Two weeks ago Tuesday we arrived back to Minnesota. I had already spent quite a bit of time there but will never pass up a chance for more, but I think it was really nice for the Hubs to be able to spend some time there. We saw sooo many friends and family and each day was jam-packed with activities.

Now that we are back in Mobile it doesn't seem as if it has changed much as far as the being busy goes but it is SUPER nice to be back at our place. There is nothing like sleeping in your own bad and having your own dresser!! Ha. Plus it has been nice to see our friends :)

Also, since I know you all have been dying without Music Monday.... ;) I have a feature for you!! Another oldie but goodie. This has been my song lately. "Set the World on Fire" by Britt Nicole. A lot of our time in the Bahamas was spent growing in our relationship with our Savior which was AWESOME and I would be happy to tell you more about... The Hubs and I have really grown and our reaching new levels in our walk and its crazy cool and this song is on my soundtrack of that time. We have a new fire burning in our hearts and this song voices that so well. So just check it out here and bear with me on the cheesy video :).

This song just really gets me going because "Lord with you there is nothing I can't do". Isn't that amazing folks?? He really allows us to do the impossible if we are willing to follow him.

"You are strong enough to take my dreams, come and give them wings. Lord with you there is nothing that I cannot do."

I LOVE the fact that I have someone carefully guiding my path through this life of mine. :)

Have a great start to your week guys!!

Breanna Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments