Monday, August 29, 2011

A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Well for me at least. Yesterday was a marked day. I FINALLY OPENED MY ETSY SHOP!!!!!! Can you tell I am excited??? I have been working on accomplishing this dream for almost a year now and I am so ecstatic to finally be here! My goal is to eventually have a shop that features all sorts of accessories from rings to pillows to jewelry holders, but for right now it is just hair pieces and magnets. It is called the Glory Accessories Shop. Go on, check it out at www.gloryaccessoriesshop.etsy.com :)

This is me featuring one of my lovely hair flowers :) YAY

I have so much fun coming up with new ideas and trying to create pieces that their future buyers will adore. It is definitely a labor of love. Anyways I just wanted to share this exciting announcement with you guys because we are friends and I like to tell friends exciting things :).

Much Love,
Breanna Mae

3 comments:

  1. I am so thrilled for you! Any way I can help just let me know! yayaya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY YAY YAY! SOOO PROUD OF YOU! :) I have those color swatch photos somewhere... I will search for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME BRE!!! Everything is super cute and so wonderful!!! we are proud of you! Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments