Monday, August 22, 2011

Music Monday :)

Happy Music Monday folks!!

A while ago I had Music Monday featuring The City Harmonic and their song "Manifesto". It a really creatively put together and is still great!! Anywho, I just recently got some of the other songs from the same CD and I LOVE IT. They really have such a unique alternative style but they still stay true to having songs that shine their passion for the Savior, which is not a common combo these days. The song that I have been loving most is "Coming My Way". I hope you love it too!!!



On another note, today is my first day of school... yay.. I am super ecstatic about it can't you tell?! No but really I am actually ready to start because this will be my last year before I graduate!!! YAHOOO!!

On top of that I am hoping to have some fun announcements later this week so stay tuned! (No I am not pregnant.. I know some of you thought it! :))

Have a great Monday everybody :)

Breanna Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments