Monday, January 17, 2011

Music Monday :)

Happy Martin Luther King day everyone! Doesnt it feel great to have a day off?? I love days off because they give me a chance to catch up!

My song for the week was given to me by one of my besties. It is call "This is the Stuff" by Francesca Battistelli. It is a single from her new album Hundred More Years that comes out on March 1st!!!



This is song is cute and is totally one of those pick me ups that can turn around a bad mood. It kinda puts those annoyances of life in perspectives and makes them a little less annoying :) Enjoy!

Also, The Mercy House is have an auction benefit day! So head on over and see if there is anything you would be interested in at http://wearethatfamily.com. All the proceeds go directly to The Mercy House.

Breanna Mae

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH! I am just catching up... I saw you posted this yesterday. I am doing a giveaway for her CD. You better "enter" ;) ;) I love francesca!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments