Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Music Monday

Happy Music Monday everyone!! The artist this week is one that I only recently discovered how great he is, Phil Wickham. All of his songs have the greatest lyrics. I just love how all of his songs seem so personal. They are some of my favorite to sing.

I had the hardest time choosing which song of his I wanted to highlight so I ended up picking two. Both songs are on his new album Heaven and Earth. The first song is called "Heaven Song". Listen here The words are create such a beautiful picture. I cant wait to see what heaven really looks like. I enjoy just listening to this song and letting my imagination run :)

The second song is "Safe". Listen here. It just talks about how we are always safe in God's arms. No matter what we are going through or no matter what we have to face, he is always, always going to be the protecting us and guiding us through. That fact alone lets me live with such peace. Just knowing that God is looking out for me and he will NEVER let me go.  He is so good to us!

Enjoy everyone :)

Breanna Mae

3 comments:

  1. LOVE SAFE! I posted about it on my blog a few weeks ago and now it is my RING TONE! It is my favorite EVER! :) Love, Love, Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyy girl! I love Phil Wickham. I thought I commented yesterday, weird :)
    I tagged you in a blog post/blog award today! Go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad i found your blog! i love your music posts! i am a music nut and i looooove phil wickham! i love safe! can't wait to read more of you blog!! :) hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments