Monday, January 2, 2012

New Song for a New Year

Happy New Year and welcome to 2012!!! I can personally say that I am so excited about the transition into this new year and what it brings along with it. Last year was no doubt a great year. The Hubs and I grew in leaps and bounds and are not even close to the same people as we were a year ago. Our Savior has done amazing things in our lives and He is molding us into the followers that he has called us to be. We are determined to keep running towards Him and we have complete faith that He is about to start doing even more awesome things not only in us but in the world as well.

On that note, this Music Monday's feature is a song we often sing at church and as we were singing it yesterday I couldn't help but feel like it was a great depiction of what this new year is able to bring us in Christ. I can't even begin to explain the freedom that the Hubs and I have found in the Lord over the last year and we both feel like we have barely scratched the surface. He is so capable of breaking every chain and every stronghold that the world tries to put on us and then uses that to make us more and more like Him.


Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is hope.
Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is healing.

And your blood is enough to break every chain.
And your love is enough to break every chain.

I encourage you to not look back at hurts and disappointments but instead let the Lord heal your wounds and move forward. With that "we will not be the same". It is ridiculous what we are capable of in Him and I am telling you it is awesome and ever increasing!! The Hubs and I are not looking back and are confident in God our Father and the blessing that he is pouring over our lives. I am so excited what I get to do for His glory in 2012! Bring it on!! :)

Happy Monday :)
Breanna Mae

1 comment:

  1. Great post!! I am also looking forward to what 2012 has in store!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments