I was tagged by Laura over at Learning to Love so I guess I will share a few things about me if I have to.. Because I definitely do not have fun doing these types of things. ;) Here I go!
Ok so here is the breakdown:
1. Post these rules
2. Post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5. Go to their blog and tell them they are "tagged"
6. Tag 11 people
1. I LOVE my hubby with all my heart. I bet you would have never guessed that ;)
2. I rarely paint my finger nails because it never lasts long enough.
3. I never leave my toes unpainted. Contradictory?
4. Writing papers is one of my least favorite homework assignments. Kinda weird that I love blogging huh?
5. I am the youngest of 3 siblings.
6. I once wanted to be a professional bellydancer. Where do you do that? Don't ask me.
7. DIY projects are fuel to my fire :)
8. I greatly dislike going longer than a week without running. Ok, ok, more like 3 days but I can stretch it if I have to.. ;)
9. I love bright colors combined with neutrals in all areas of my like.
10. The candy aisle is my weakness
11. The more I get to learn about my Saviour the better :)
Oofta! Thats harder then it seems..
11 Questions About Me
1. What is your favorite pair of shoes you own? Well that is ever changing but definitely my mid-calf boots from Lola at MOA.. Have you been there??
2. What is your biggest pet peeve? Hmmm probably arrogance. Not that interesting lol.
3. What do you use more...oven or microwave? Microwave baby! Its all about the time crunch.
4. Who is your celebrity crush? Interesting.. I plead the 5th ;)
5. Where is your dream vacation? Backpacking all across Europe for sure.
6. How many hours a week do you spend in the blog world? Maybe 2 or 3?
7. What is your favorite holiday, and why? CHRISTMAS!!! I love everything about it especially that it is the celebration of Jesus' birth.
8. If you were trapped on an island, what three things would you want with you? My husband, my bible, and soap.
9. If you could travel back to any decade, which one would it be? Sometime in the early 1900s when they wore all those intensely lavish dresses and went to balls :)
10. Sweet or Salty? Both please!
11. What's your favorite past time? Watching professional soccer with The Hubs
Here are the 11 questions FOR YOU:
1. What would be your favorite place to live?
2. What picks you up on a bad day?
3. What was the last song you listened to?
4. What is the silliest prank you have ever pulled?
5. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
6. Hug or handshake?
7. What is your dream car?
8. What is your favorite color of nail polish?
9. If you got a $1000 shopping spree to a store, which one would you chose
10. Heels or flats?
11. What food can you not live without?