Thursday, November 3, 2011

Its Fall!

Its finally cold here!! Sort of.. We are fluctuating between 30s all the way to 80s. WEIRD. But I will take it. :) When I lived in Minnesota, I used to hate when it would start getting cooler because it felt like it had just gotten warm!! But now that I live in a state that it is very warm for a very long time, I welcome this cooler weather with open arms. :)

Seeing all the fall decorations being displayed out there in the blog world made me realize that I have the perfect spot in my house for a wreath! This caused me to have my first ever venture onto Pinterest. I know I know I am way out of it, but at least I made it right!? Here are my fun finds.


credits







What are you loving this fall?

Breanna Mae

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love that last wreath! SO pretty! I am also out of the loop and haven't gotten into pintrest...oops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo... those wreaths are so cute. i am making wreaths for Christmas (hand-made Christmas for us this year)for the girls in my fam. thanks for the great ideas!!!

    cute blog by the way... and thanks for stopping by my blog !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these!! It is SO addicting!! Welcome!!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments