Friday, April 29, 2011

Resurection Sunday 2011 Live

Sorry I have been so absent from the blog world lately!! I am full swing into Finals week.. But I am happy about that because it means the end is literally days away!!! Anywho I am taking a short study break to write you about my amazing Easter Sunday experience!!

We had the "normal" parts to our service like a short message and praise and worship (which both are ALWAYS good :)) But the highlight of the service for me was the dance performance. Our church houses its own dance school, among many other things, and they put together a dance for Easter Sunday. OH MY GOODNESS! It was super amazing. We have some really talented dances in our church body!! The whole dance was about "turning the hearts of the father to the children and the children's hearts to the fathers." Basically it was a representation of Jesus being our father and we are the children and how he will come for us no matter what. There are three parts to the "show";

First: is a dance featuring Morgan and her Dad. Morgan is a senior in high school and starting next fall she will begin attending an elite dance school in Texas. They only accept a handfull of girls every year so its a big deal!! She is really talented.. Also I wish you could see the emotion on their faces in this dance. I had to hold back the tears because I didnt have any kleenexes!! Geez...

Second: is an actual video that the church's video production team made (I told you they do many things!) in downtown Mobile. It wasnt even actually raining they used a fire truck!)
ps. in the beginning of this one keep an eye out for the handsome man with the books walking across the street.. thats my hubby makin me proud!! ;)

Third: is resurrection dance. The blonde dancer is the head of the dance school.

Ok now that I have bored you to death with explanation.. Enjoy the video!!




I absolutely loved it. Such an amazing representation of his sacrifice and love for us..

Happy weekend to everyone!!


Breanna Mae

1 comment:

  1. Watched the WHOLE thing... it is SO good!! :-) That video = incredible!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments