Monday, December 13, 2010

Hello again and Music Monday!

Hello again friends! I am sorry I have left you for so long but last week was finals week so I decided I needed to take the week off from blogging. I missed all of you wonderful people in the blog world! Now all my classes are done (YAYYYYYY!!!!) and I am feeling refreshed and ready to catch up on my missed week!

It helps that currently my hubby and I are on a mini vaca/business trip in Birmingham, staying with a friend from school. It is beautiful here and also it snowed!! It was totally unexpected for us but I loved it because it reminds me of home. Especially 20 inches they got on Saturday - wowee! They are definitely going to have a white Christmas :)

Speaking of Christmas, I thought it would be appropriate to feature a Christmas song this week since it is just around the corner, which I couldn't be more excited about. I LOVE Christmas and anything that has to do with it, including Christmas music. BUT, I am not going to lie, I do get sick of the same old songs every year. So what is super exciting to me is when artists I love come out with new versions of old classics. This is exactly what Phil Wickham did this year!!! He introduced a Christmas album this year and it. is. so... great! My favorite is O Come O Come Emanuel.



I have always thought this was such a beautiful song and I am just so excited about this new version. I will most likely be obsessively listening to it all the way to Christmas :) I hope you guys enjoy it! The album is called Songs for Christmas and is only available on Phil Wickham's official website.

Happy Monday everyone! Have a wonderful day :)

Breanna Mae

4 comments:

  1. Cool Bre!! I am going to have to listen to the songs :-) I love Phil! I am going to play it at my desk today! Yay! I love Christmas music too. Can't wait for our date day on Sunday the 26th!!! We also got your cute Thank you post card/cards! Thanks friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the music. Stopping by and following your blog from the More Love Monday blog hop...
    Have a happy holiday season!
    Best,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! glad your classes are all done! love this song and LOVE phil! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on another semester completed!
    Beautiful song.
    I'm your newest follower from Inspire. Create. Bake. I look forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments